Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Last Month

I am so relieved that October is finally over. It was much to busy and so very stressful. But now I am beginning to dread Nov. and Dec. Oh well... such is life, right? Anyways, here is a visual representation of our October...

Special outfit I made for J out of old jeans and an old shirt of my mom's, she sewed the buttons on the shirt by herself..





Special hair for her special outfit, complemented by her special hairbows

M's Karate Belt Test
Going from Orange to Purple... to bad I didn't take the picture in color, he had blue hair that day

Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta... we didn't actually attend because they had a mini balloon fiesta at M's school... for free... anyways, this is a view of a few balloons from his grass field at school

First USA swimming meet
"Spooktacular"
@ West Mesa Aquatic Center
Halloween Costumes, I totally procrastinated on making these...

M as Zeus, for his school costume... he went Trick or Treating @ his dad's house this year and was a skeleton pirate
C as Shrek

D as Gingy (the gingerbread boy from the Shrek Movies)
I will try to get a better pic of D in his costume... he was not so happy that evening. I want to get a picture of Shrek and Gingy together, but C and D are not so cooperative...

No comments: